Profil Compugen Inc. není dostupný v oblasti Čeština. Informace jsou dostupné v English (Canada).
Microsoft® Hyper-V™ is available as either a standalone product (Microsoft Hyper-V Server) or as an integral feature of Windows Server 2008 64-Bit Standard, Enterprise and Datacenter Editions. Hyper-V gives Windows Server 2008 native support for virtual servers, allowing the virtualization of multiple Windows and non-Windows operating systems on a single server.
Our Microsoft-certified consultants help organizations understand and leverage the technical and business benefits of a virtualized infrastructure.
They can help you leverage the full benefits of a virtualized server and/or desktop environment based on Hyper-V by providing:
• Assessments (current environment, readiness)
• Strategic Planning (requirements, roadmap)
• New Deployments (architecture, design, licensing, installation)
• Health Checks
Compugen has completed many virtualization projects, enabling medium-size to large corporations and government agencies to deliver enterprise computing resources on demand, while lowering TCO and avoiding the increasing costs of managing a distributed desktop environment and sprawling datacentre. Our specialists can help you use virtualization and Hyper-V to improve hardware utilization and availability, while reducing costs and maintenance requirements, and improving the end-user experience.
Compugen helps customers navigate the many options for their virtualization deployment. From a simple server consolidation to a large, multi-faceted project spanning the full breadth of your IT infrastructure, Compugen’s VirtualONE and Microsoft consultants will work closely with your team to deliver the right solution and professional services to ensure the success of your virtualization initiative.
Why Choose Compugen for Your Hyper-V Solution?
• Compugen is a Gold Certified Microsoft Partner, certified in numerous Microsoft Competencies and Sub-Specialties, including a gold certification in virtualization solutions;
• Our field-proven methodology combines industry-leading Microsoft and third-party technologies and best practices, with our own extensive experience gained from many successful Hyper-V projects.
• We can help you navigate the options and complexities of virtualization and Hyper-V deployments, including preparations for cloud computing;
• Top-tier partnerships with leading hardware infrastructure vendors ensure the highest-quality and most-reliable foundation for your virtualization environment;