Profil ACTS, Inc. není dostupný v oblasti Čeština. Informace jsou dostupné v English (US).
Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure with Microsoft Azure
A hybrid infrastructure model leverages cross-premises secure network connectivity and identity, easy migration of VMs on and off-premises providing enterprises the agility to bring run workloads where it makes sense.
Our Microsoft Azure Managed Services gives enterprises the ability to manage, optimize, administer and monitor on and off-premise infrastructure and applications. Our Azure managed services can assist with:
- Enabling and Managing Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure: Capacity optimization between Azure and on-Premise Infrastructure
- Development & Test Environments: Manage rapid deployment and shutdown of development and test environments for application projects
- SharePoint: Deploy and manage your SharePoint environments on Azure
- SQL Server and Storage: Deploy and Manage SQL and Storage Infrastructure on Azure
- Active Directory Services: Deploy and Manage Secure Identity services using Active Directory Services across Azure and on-premise
- Manage Mobile app back-end storage and on-premise integration on Azure
- Azure Single Sign On: Allows you to sign on once for a variety of web applications and on premise applications
- Azure Remote App: Azure RemoteApp helps employees stay productive anywhere, and on a variety of devices - Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, or Android. While appearing to run on the users' local device, the applications are centralized on Azure’s protected, reliable platform.