We are very excited to announce some key features - Xamarin SDK, Unity SDK & open APIs to Azure Mobile Engagement - which will increase the reach of the product to even more customers. For those who are new to Azure Mobile Engagement – it provides a user-engagement platform that provides data-driven insights into app usage, real-time user segmentation, and enables contextually-aware push notifications.
Our team is also present at this years BUILD conference this week - we have a booth and a Main Theatre session on Friday, April 1st from 10:00 AM. So meet us there and we will be happy to take any questions and discuss how Azure Mobile Engagement could meet your business needs!
- Xamarin developers creating Xamarin.Android & Xamarin.iOS apps can now consume Azure Mobile Engagement by downloading our Nuget package.
- We also have easy to follow tutorials explaining basic SDK integration for Xamarin.iOS and Xamarin.Android.
Azure Mobile Engagement Xamarin Nuget package
- Unity developers creating gaming apps using Unity framework can also consume Azure Mobile Engagement via our open sourced Unity SDK.
- We also have easy to follow tutorials explaining basic SDK integration for Unity for iOS and Unity for Android.
In-app notification powered by Azure Mobile Engagement showing up in a Unity game
We recently released public REST APIs and .NET SDK to interact with Mobile Engagement programmatically so that existing backend like IT/CRM/CMS systems could be easily integrated with Mobile Engagement. These APIs could be used to:
- Create & activate push campaigns and fetch the push statistics.
- Retrieve and enhance the information stored in Mobile Engagement about the devices.
Some helpful resources:
Our REST API Reference enumerates all the available REST APIs with a brief description about them as well as their request/response formats.
We have also published a .NET SDK to consume these APIs for service integration.
Thank you and please don’t hesitate to connect with us using any of the following: