An AI service for real-time document and text translation
Break language barriers with text translation
Translate text instantly or in batches across more than 100 languages, powered by the latest innovations in machine translation. Support a wide range of use cases, such as translation for call centers, multilingual conversational agents, or in-app communication.
Broad language coverage
Accurately translate text in more than 100 languages.
Build custom models to handle domain-specific terminology.
Access the same technology that powers billions of translations every day across Microsoft products.
Your data remains yours—your text input isn’t logged during translation.
Extend your application’s reach
Customize your text translations
Customize your text translations to reflect domain-specific terminology. Define how those terms are translated based on previously translated documents. Build customized translation models without machine learning expertise.
Benefit from a tested, scalable translation engine
Build your solutions using a production-ready translation engine that has been tested at scale, powering translations across Microsoft products such as Word, PowerPoint, Teams, Edge, Visual Studio, and Bing. Seamlessly scale up or down based on your translation needs.
Use AI to translate text and documents
Comprehensive privacy and security
- Translator, part of Azure Cognitive Services, is certified by SOC, FedRAMP, HIPAA, HITRUST, and ISO.
- Customer data isn’t written to persistent storage. View and delete your custom data and models at any time.
- Microsoft doesn’t share the custom training performed on your training material or use it to improve Translator quality.
- Backed by Azure infrastructure, Translator offers enterprise-grade security, availability, compliance, and manageability.
Get the power, control, and customization you need with flexible pricing
- With Translator, pay as you go based on the volume of characters translated. Pay an even lower per-character price when you commit to a minimum volume.
- Pay for only what you use with no upfront costs.
See what companies are achieving with Translator
Volkswagen engages customers with instant translation
Volkswagen uses Translator for high-quality, instant translations to better engage its global customer base.
KPMG enables global communication
KPMG uses Translator to ensure that analysts with the right expertise advise on compliance risks regardless of the language they speak, and to customize translations to recognize domain-specific language.
Relativity accelerates e-discovery with document translation
Relativity transforms e-discovery with new AI-based feature for efficient, flexible document translation.
Blue Prism saves customers millions of dollars
Blue Prism accelerates structured data extraction from various data types, using Translator to generate insights from data in different languages.
Zencity helps cities make data-driven decisions
Zencity uses Translator to analyze data from social media, online customer conversations, news websites, and other sources to help governments make data-driven decisions.