An AI service for real-time text and document translation
Break language barriers with text and document translation
Translate text and document in real time or in batch across 90 languages and dialects, powered by the latest innovations in neural machine translation. Support a wide range of use cases, such as translation for call centers, web page localization enterprise internal communications, or eDiscovery.
Broad language coverage
Accurately translate text and documents between 90 languages and dialects.
Build custom models to handle domain-specific terminology.
Access the same technology that powers billions of translations every day across Microsoft products.
Security and flexible deployment
Your data remains yours. Deploy with containers to comply with specific data governance.
Extend your application’s reach
Customize your translations
Customize your text and document translations to reflect domain-specific terminology. Define how those terms are translated based on previously translated documents. Build customized translation models without machine learning expertise.
Benefit from a tested, scalable translation engine
Build your solutions using a production-ready translation engine that has been tested at scale, powering translations across Microsoft products such as Word, PowerPoint, Teams, Edge, Visual Studio, and Bing. Seamlessly scale up or down based on your translation needs.
Comprehensive privacy and security
- Translator, part of Azure Cognitive Services, is certified by SOC, FedRAMP, HIPAA, HITRUST, and ISO.
- Customer data isn’t written to persistent storage. View and delete your custom data and models at any time.
- Microsoft doesn’t share the custom training performed on your training material or use it to improve Translator quality.
- Backed by Azure infrastructure, Translator offers enterprise-grade security, availability, compliance, and manageability.
Get the power, control, and customization you need with flexible pricing
- With Translator, you pay as you go based on the volume of characters translated. Pay an even lower per-character price when you commit to a minimum volume.
- Pay only for what you use, with no upfront costs.
See what companies are achieving with Translator
Volkswagen engages customers with real-time translation
Volkswagen uses Translator for high-quality, real-time translations to better engage its global customer base.
KPMG enables global communication
KPMG uses Translator to ensure that analysts with the right expertise advise on compliance risks regardless of the language they speak, and to customize translations to recognize domain-specific language.
Relativity accelerates e-discovery with document translation
Relativity transforms e-discovery with new AI-based feature for efficient, flexible document translation.
Blue Prism saves customers millions of dollars
Blue Prism accelerates structured data extraction from various data types, using Translator to generate insights from data in different languages.
Zencity helps cities make data-driven decisions
Zencity uses Translator to analyze data from social media, online customer conversations, news websites, and other sources to help governments make data-driven decisions.