Microsoft IoT Show, the place to go to hear about the latest announcements, tech talks, and technical demos, is starting a new interactive, live-streaming event and technical video series called IoT Deep Dive!
Each IoT Deep Dive will bring in a set of IoT experts, like Joseph Biron, PTC CTO of IoT, and Chafia Aouissi, Azure IoT Senior Program Manager, during the first IoT Deep Dive, "Building End to End industrial Solutions with PTC ThingWorx and Azure IoT.” Join us on February 20, 2019 from 9:00 AM - 9:45 AM Pacific Standard Time to walk-through end to end IoT solutions, technical demos, and best practices.
Come learn and ask questions about how to build IoT solutions and deep dive into intelligent edge, tooling, DevOps, security, asset tracking, and other top requested technical deep dives. Perfect for developers, architects, or anyone who is ready to accelerate going from proof of concept to production, or needs best practices tips while building their solutions.
IoT Deep Dive Live: Building End to End industrial Solutions with PTC ThingWorx and Azure
PTC ThingWorx and Microsoft Azure IoT are proven industrial innovation solutions with a market-leading IoT cloud infrastructure. Sitting on top of Azure IoT, ThingWorx delivers a robust and rapid creation of IoT applications and solutions that maximizes Azure services such as IoT Hub. Join the event to learn how to build an E2E industrial solution. You can setup a reminder to join the live event.
- When: February 20, 2019 at 9:00 AM - 9:45 AM Pacific Standard Time | Level 300
- Learn about: ThingWorx, Vuforia Studio, Azure IoT, and Dynamics 365
- Special guests:
- Joseph Biron, Chief Technology Officer of IoT, PTC
- Neal Hagermoser, Global ThingWorx COE Lead, PTC
- Chafia Aouissi, Senior Program Manager, Azure IoT
- Host: Pamela Cortez, Program Manager, Azure IoT
- Industries and use cases: Smart connected product manufactures in the verticals of including automotive, industrial equipment, aerospace, electronics, and high tech.
Location Intelligence for Transportation with Azure Maps
Come learn how to use Azure Maps to provide location intelligence in different areas of transportation such as fleet management, asset tracking, and logistics.
- When: March 6, 2019 9:00 AM - 9:45 AM Pacific Standard Time | Level 300
- Learn about: Azure Maps, Azure IoT Hub, Azure IoT Central, and Azure Event Grid
- Guest speakers:
- Ricky Brundritt, Senior Program Manager, Azure IoT
- Pamela Cortez, Program Manager, Azure IoT
- Industries and use cases: Fleet management, logistics, asset management, and IoT
Submit questions before the events on the Microsoft IoT tech community or during the IoT Deep Dive live event itself! All videos will be hosted on Microsoft IoT Show after the live event.