Last month, we announced the work we have been doing to create the next generation of Azure IoT Suite preconfigured solutions. It is our pleasure to announce that you can now deploy the updated version of the Remote Monitoring solution from AzureIoTSuite.com and your development CLI. This is a major update with a lot of newly enabled scenarios and features, so we wanted to provide more guidance on how to get started.
Explore the solution code
Both versions of the solution are open source and ready for full customization starting today. Please start exploring based on your preferences:
Learn more about the solution capabilities
We have done a major update on all our docs, both in docs.microsoft.com and in GitHub. You can check out our new docs here:
- Overview documents that go over the preconfigured solution overview and architecture, as well as a comparison with other Azure IoT technology choices.
- Get started tutorials that explain how to deploy and operate the solution.
- How to tutorials that take a deep dive in to different topics such as:
You can also listen to our Ignite presentation, Building Reliable IoT Solutions in the Cloud, Fast, which details the changes we've made in the update to the Remote Monitoring solution and how it can be leveraged to build custom IoT solutions quickly.
Enroll in upcoming trainings
We have two webinars on the new Remote Monitoring coming up. Everyone is welcome to join, please follow the links to sign up:
- C+E University Webinars on November 6, 2017 at 8 AM PT & 5 PM PT - IoT Online: Building Reliable IoT Solution in the Cloud, Fast
- Azure Webinar Series on November 8, 2017 at 10 AM PT - Accelerating IoT Solutions with the next generation of Azure IoT Suite Remote Monitoring
Provide feedback and ask questions
- We’d love your feedback! We have a user voice channel to receive suggestions for features and future supported scenarios. We encourage you to browse what others are suggesting, vote for your favorites, and even enter suggestions of your own.
- If you run into problems with the solution, please open issues on our GitHub repositories (.NET and Java).
- Please review our public FAQ for answers to the most frequent questions.
Try the solution
We are looking forward to hearing your feedback!