Podcast „Azure for Executives“
Hear from experts, luminaries, and Microsoft partners about the latest industry news, investments, updates, and relevant technologies.
The Current and Future States of Healthcare with Microsoft’s Leading Experts – Part 2
Our Microsoft for Health panel looks forward to the future of healthcare. As healthcare responds to the current COVID-19 crisis, it is accelerating its adoption of technologies that would have taken years to implement before the current need for change.
The panel discusses how Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning is impacting healthcare today and in the future. Hear how Microsoft's AI/ML technologies and the Azure cloud are being brought to bear to empower people to work differently.
Not only are these technologies helping the current situation, but partners are providing the next generation of medicine today. Learn how Healthcare will be forever changed by the technology solutions currently being introduced today.
- Microsoft for Healthcare
- Microsoft Industry Health Blog
- Microsoft 365 and healthcare
- Microsoft for Healthcare on LinkedIn
- Patient outreach & triage (Healthcare bot, PlasmaBot)
- Track allocation of resources & supplies - Protecting People Everywhere
- Communication for crisis management
- Deliver & manage continuous care (Virtual Visits)
- Dissemination of accurate information (COVID Open Research Dataset (CORD19), Contact Tracing)
Supporting your healthcare organization and community during crises
- Complimentary 6-month Office 365 E1 to help connect employees during COVID-19 response
- Enabling the NHS to continue delivering frontline healthcare
- GE Healthcare is extending its longtime collaboration with Microsoft to launch a cloud-based COVID-19 patient monitoring software for health systems
- Learn about Microsoft’s Healthcare Bot service that uses artificial intelligence (AI) to help respond to patient inquiries
- Build a crisis management site to connect people and information
- Use this preconfigured template to rapidly share information across facilities and collect employee updates with Power Apps Crisis Management template
- Quickly optimize Office 365 traffic for remote staff and reduce the load on your infrastructure
- Balancing cloud services continuity for crucial health and safety organizations
- Work remotely, stay secure—tips for CISOs
Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare
Uses of AI for health include the work to fight COVID-19 is already underway. A handful of key partnerships include the following.
The COVID-19 High Performance Computing Consortium, a private-public effort spearheaded by the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy, for which Microsoft is providing researchers access to the world’s most powerful computing resources, which can significantly speed the pace of scientific discovery in the fight to stop the virus. Around the world, Microsoft’s research scientists, spanning computer science, biology, medicine and public health, are collaborating on projects in the consortium
The Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation (IHME), a global health research organization at the University of Washington School of Medicine, is releasing a set of COVID-19 data visualizations and forecasts that the White House, FEMA, governors and hospital administrators have started using to mobilize resources
The Washington State Department of Health is working on a new dashboard that aims to increase timeliness, accuracy and speed of data reporting to the public. The dashboard relies on data reported by local health jurisdictions, healthcare facilities and labs
Folding@home, a global organization that uses distributed computing is researching COVID-19 proteins that could help with designing therapeutics
The Sepsis Center of Research Excellence (SCORE-UW), part of the University of Washington’s Department of Medicine, is a global collaboration between a network of hospitals, industry, blood banks, universities and funding partners. Using clinical data, radiologic imaging and other patient biomarker responses, SCORE-UW is developing novel algorithms to predict, and improve, healthcare and socioeconomic outcomes of COVID-19 positive patients
Take, the Brazilian leader in chatbots and the smart contacts market, developed a bot to bring official and credible information to the public and connect potential patients to medical teams to avoid overloading Brazilian hospitals
Senior Director - Microsoft WorldWide Health Solutions
Gareth leads the team driving the worldwide solutions strategy for the Microsoft Health business, focused on working with Microsoft product teams and partners to build solutions on the Microsoft cloud platforms (Azure, Dynamics 365 and Office 365).
Director, Cloud & AI, Microsoft Healthcare
As a Director within the worldwide commercial business industry team at Microsoft, John Doyle is responsible for the development of business strategy and partnerships across the healthcare industry, globally. John, engages with industry customers and partners, developing strategies and repeatable technology solutions that harness the power of cloud and AI to drive innovation and industry transformation.
David is the Director of Healthcare experiences on Microsoft Industry Experiences team. He has extensive experience in working with partners for healthcare in applicable technologies, most lately the cloud, blockchain, and AI.
Sehen Sie sich Möglichkeiten an, wie Azure für Ihre Branche von Vorteil sein kann.Durchsuchen
Bei der Suche nach diesen Suchbegriffen ist ein Fehler aufgetreten. Geben Sie andere Stichwörter ein, und versuchen Sie es erneut.