New capabilities available on the Azure Batch service
quinta-feira, 16 de junho de 2016
In the past few months, we've added many new capabilities to the Azure Batch service, including:
- Support for Linux compute nodes.
- Support for MPI workloads on Windows.
- Support for application packages.
- Support for task dependencies.
- Configurable autoscale interval.
- Client libraries for Python, Java, and Node.js.
- Azure CLI support (Xplat-CLI).
Additionally, we've made many improvements to the new Azure portal experience for Batch, including:
- The ability to create, update, and delete pools of compute nodes from the portal.
- The ability to create, run, and terminate jobs and tasks from the portal.
- The ability to see task logs from the portal.
- Creation and management of application packages.
- Improved compute node management (delete, reimage, connect).
- Support for linked storage accounts.
Visit our documentation page to learn more about these new features and everything else that's available to you with Batch.