- Eliminate the need to build and maintain a secondary DR site.
- Save time and money, by eliminating tape backup and house up to 99 years of backup data in Azure.
- Easily migrate running Hyper-V, Physical (in preview) and VMware (in preview) workloads into Azure to leverage the economics and elasticity of the cloud.
- Run compute intensive reports or analytics on a replicated copy of your on-premises asset in Azure, without impacting production workloads.
- Burst into the cloud and run on-premises workloads in Azure, with larger compute templates when needed, to give you the power you need, when you need it.
- Create multi-tier development environments in Azure with a few clicks – even replicate live production data to your dev/test environment to keep it in near real-time sync.
Hybrid Cloud without the Hassle, Simply Connect to Azure with Availability on Demand
Postado em 26 março, 2015
Availability is not merely Disaster Recovery in the cloud, it’s the empowering connection between a datacenter and the cloud for protection and value creation. With today’s announcement, Microsoft provides comprehensive Availability on Demand in Azure for hybrid and heterogeneous environments, allowing organizations to harness a near unlimited amount of compute and storage in the cloud for dev/test, cloud bursting, migration, reporting/analytics, recovery, backup and long-term data retention. Microsoft offers an unrivaled integration of on-premises assets with Azure in one unified solution, eliminating the hassle of managing multiple point solutions, and a mix of cloud providers. Whether an environment has Hyper-V, Physical (in preview) or VMware (in preview) assets, with Availability on Demand, the power of Azure is just a few clicks away. Merely connect your datacenter to Azure with Availability on Demand, and your data and applications will be available in Azure when needed.