Public Preview: Azure IoT Operations
Data opublikowania: 15 listopada, 2023
Azure IoT Operations, enabled by Azure Arc, advances digital transformation of physical operations in the following ways:
- Collect, ingest, and process data from various sources and devices at the edge, using open standards, edge computing and analytics capabilities that can handle high volumes, velocities, and varieties of data.
- Create device representations and send data from those devices in a structure ready for AI.
- Transfer and synchronize data between the edge and the cloud, using efficient and reliable data pipelines that can optimize bandwidth, latency, and cost.
- Integrate with the cloud to store, organize, and access data using scalable and flexible data lakes and data warehouses that can support structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data.
- Integrate with cloud services to analyze, visualize, and act on data using advanced data science and machine learning tools and frameworks that can generate insights and recommendations for business outcomes.
- Use Azure Arc, a unified management plane for security and governance across the edge and the cloud for centralized and distributed data policies, standards, and compliance mechanisms.
- Use Kubernetes to build once and deploy everywhere; maintain consistent application development practices across cloud and edge that provide flexibility and scalability to developers.
For more information go to https://aka.ms/AzureIoTOperations