Whats new with Azure App Service?
2015년 3월 24일 화요일
|Previous Azure Service Offering ||Azure App Service Offering ||Changes now effective with new App Service offering. |
|Azure Websites ||App Service Web Apps (General Availability) || |
- The name Azure Websites changes to Azure App Service Web Apps.
- All existing Azure Websites are now known as Azure App Service Web Apps
- Web Hosting Plan is now App Service Plan. An App Service Plan can host any service type of App Service, such as Web, Mobile, Logic, or API apps
- Learn more about Web Apps
|Mobile Services ||App Service Mobile Apps(Public Preview) || |
- Existing Mobile services keep working without any changes
- Mobile Apps is a new Azure service and is a part of Azure App Service. Mobile Apps is in Public Preview.
- Migration from existing Mobile Services to Mobile Apps will be available when Mobile Apps become Generally Available
- Mobile Apps are created and managed in the Azure Preview portal
- Mobile Apps can access more underlying App Service functionality such CI integration and DevOps
- Mobile Apps can seamlessly integrate with other App types included in App Service
- Learn more about Mobile Apps
|NA ||Azure App Service Logic Apps(Public Preview) ||Logic Apps is a new Azure service and is part of Azure App Service. Logic Apps is in Public Preview. Learn more about Logic Apps |
|NA ||Azure App Service API Apps(Public Preview) ||API Apps is a new Azure service and is part of App Service. API Apps is in Public Preview. Learn more API Apps |
|Azure BizTalk Services ||BizTalk Connectors ||API Apps and Logic Apps will come bundled with an extensive set of BizTalk connectors allowing access to many standard enterprise on-prem and and SaaS solutions. Learn more |
For more information, visit the App Service
지금 등록하여 $200 Azure 크레딧을 받으세요. 무료로 시작
최대 $1800 연간 Azure 서비스를 구독자에게 제공 지금 활성화
BizSpark 프로그램에 가입하고 무료 Azure 서비스를 이용하세요 자세한 정보