New support experience in the Azure Preview portal
Fecha de publicación: 12 noviembre, 2014
We are pleased to announce that a new customer support experience was added to the Azure Preview portal. This release will provide organizations the ability to obtain first-class support in a simplified, seamless experience for submitting, viewing, and managing Azure support incidents. The initial release will include the following:
- Simplified support submission experience to save you time and get you connected to support as quickly as possible.
- Enhanced context awareness and diagnostic information to improve quality of support service.
- The ability to submit, view, and manage support incidents (limited to Azure Services currently in the Azure Preview portal).
- The ability to view all support incidents submitted for a subscription as a Service or Co-Administrator.
- The ability for Premier customers to submit incidents directly in the Azure Preview portal (limited availability during this initial release).
- Better clarity for customers using program benefits to submit support incidents (for example, MPN, MSDN, and BizSpark).
- Support incident management available in 18 languages (support service still provided in nine languages).