New monitoring and operations features in Azure Web Sites
jueves, 3 de abril de 2014
- View your site's streaming logs, and open a console to run commands against your site. Learn more.
- Create autoscale rules that use different metrics, and set up multiple scale-up or -down rules for the same metric. Learn more.
- Monitor memory working set (in bytes, per website), CPU percentage, memory percentage, HTTP queue length, and disk queue length to solve performance problems.
- Customize the charts in the Preview portal with the metrics that matter to you, choose different time ranges, and clone charts for side-by-side comparison. Learn more.
- Get a full event history of all of the operations in your service, including your initial deployment, changes made to resources, and alerts on the health of your service. Learn more.
- Create web tests to monitor the uptime and performance of your website from different locations around the globe. Learn more.
- Analytics that track the users of your site, including what browsers and devices they use, what pages they visit, and the performance of those pages. Learn more.
Obtenga créditos de Azure por valor de $200 y 12 meses de servicios conocidos gratisEmpiece gratis
Los suscriptores consiguen hasta $1800 al año en servicios de AzureActivar ahora
Únase al programa BizSpark y consiga servicios de Azure gratuitosMás información