FastTrack for Azure
Posted on Thursday, September 27, 2018
FastTrack for Azure brings proven practices, design principles and tools from engineering and real customer experiences to guide customers from design, configuration, and development to production.
FastTrack for Azure is now available to eligible customers* that satisfy all of the following criteria:
- Be located in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, or Western Europe** (English only).
- Have an identified FTA-supported Azure project*** with expected consumption per project of > incremental USD 5,000/month or equivalent in local currency once fully ramped (within 12 months) and intent to deploy in the near term
- Have an active paid Azure subscription.
* If Customer has a MS Cloud Solution Architect, additional approval is required.
** Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Nordics, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland
*** Project is a defined, specific workload with pressing intent. e.g. Named servers, App or Databases. Not simply a broad aspiration to utilize Azure.
FTA-supported Azure solutions:
- DC Migration
- Windows Server on Azure
- Linux on Azure
- SAP on Azure
- Business Continuity, Disaster recovery
- High-performance Computing*
- Cloud Native Apps
- App Modernization
- Linux on Azure*
- Cloud Scale Analytics**
- Intelligent Apps
- Intelligent Agents**
- Data Modernization to Azure
- Security and Management
- Globally Distributed Data
*Limited preview in United States, Canada, United Kingdom, and Western Europe
**Limited preview in United Kingdom and Western Europe
Roadmap: Available in Q1 of 2019
Please contact your account executive if you would like to be nominated.
Learn more about FastTrack for Azure.