Azure Data Factory wrangling data flows is now in preview
Updated: November 04, 2019
Wrangling data flows allow data engineers to do code-free, agile data preparation at cloud scale via spark execution. They use the industry-leading power query data preparation technology (also used in Power Platform dataflows) to seamlessly prepare and shape the data.
- Quickly design, build, and manage wrangling data flows that execute at scale with the performance you need to prepare your data for downstream analytics.
- Built-in wrangling functions include column management, row filters, adding and transforming columns, merging/joining tables, group by, sorting, reducing rows, among many others.
- Code-free browser-based grid designer provides an accessible visual environment to build complex data preparation workflows.
- Validate your data prep logic in real time as you design your wrangling data flows.
- Operationalize your wrangling data flows as a step in your ETL process end to end, using a visual, drag-and-drop environment.