Azure Boards and Azure Pipelines GitHub Integration Improvements - Sprint 149 Update
Published date: March 19, 2019
In the Sprint 149 Update of Azure DevOps, we added the ability to navigate to Azure Boards directly from mentions in a GitHub comment as well as adding support for Azure Boards within GitHub Enterprise.
For Azure Pipelines we enabled a new feature on GitHub pull requests that lets you run optional checks by mentioning /azp in the comment. You can also require a comment on the pull request from repository contributor before the pipeline will run giving you the ability to review code from unknown users before building.
- Navigate to Azure Boards work items directly from mentions in any GitHub comment
- Updates to work item transition rules
- Azure Boards GitHub Enterprise support
- Edit and delete comments in work item
- Support for Azure PowerShell Az module
- Choose the directory of checked out code in YAML pipelines
- Private projects now get 60 minutes of run time per pipeline job
- Updates to hosted pipeline images
- Duffle tool installer task in build and release pipeline
- Approve Azure Pipelines deployments from Slack
- All source providers included in the new build pipeline wizard
- GitHub comments trigger optimizations