Autoscale public preview is now available for Azure Virtual Desktop
Published date: November 02, 2021
Autoscale for Azure Virtual Desktop enables you to:
- Start and stop session host VMs based on schedule and demand throughout the phases of a typical workday.
- Save costs by shutting down idle session hosts during off peak hours while ensuring enough capacity to meet users’ needs during peak hours.
- Support multiple schedules and usage patterns.
- Integrate with the Azure Portal management plane for simple configuration.
- Set up a scaling plan once and apply it to as many host pools as you choose.
- Maintain control of the log off user experience based on needs.