Offload the heavy lifting of datacenter management
Simple, distributed, cross-platform file system
- Lift and shift migration
- Simple and inexpensive
- Move data to cloud with no coding
Persistent, high-performance disk storage for every workload
- Low latency, high throughput
- Industry-leading, single-instance service-level agreement
- Enterprise-grade durability
Massively-scalable object storage for unstructured data
- Cost-effective for massive volume
- Tiered storage options
- Single infrastructure with global reach
Data Lake Storage
Secure, massively scalable data lake storage.
- Limitless storage for analytics data
- Optimized for Apache Spark and Hadoop analytics engines
- High-performance file system with support for fine-grained ACLs
Industry leading price point for storing rarely accessed data
- Data automatically encrypted at rest
- Seamless integration with hot and cool storage tiers
- Supported by leading Data Management partners
File caching for high-performance computing
- Accelerate data access for large, file-based workloads
- Support existing HPC workloads in Azure
- Simplify storage resource management
Anthony Lewkowicz, Technical Architect & Chief Info Security Officer at Chronodrive
"We like the data security and replication services that we get in Azure, as well as the increased agility it gives us. We can install a new application in Azure in less than one day."
Philip Ball, Chief Technical Officer at Serko
"Azure had the best pricing of several options, and it was better aligned to our strategy because we use a great deal of Microsoft software."
Nasuni, State of Cloud Storage
"For the second year in a row, Microsoft is the top CSP for public cloud storage. In our most important suite of tests—the benchmark tests—Microsoft consistently performed better than Amazon. It delivered the best speeds across small and medium-sized files and, in some cases, beat Amazon by nearly 2x."
New to cloud storage?
You’ve come to the right place. Azure Storage offloads the heavy lifting of datacenter management. Plus, no more capital expense for new hardware, just flexible cloud options you pay for as you need them. Where to begin? Find a partner.
Let us help
We’ll contact you soon.
Storage updates, blogs, and announcements
Azure Blob access time tracking and access time-based lifecycle management preview
Azure Blob storage lifecycle management now supports append blobs
Azure Files support for NFS v4.1 is now in preview
Azure Blob storage object replication is now generally available
Azure Data Lake Storage Gen2 access control list recursive update in public preview
AzCopy v10.6 released with updated sync features and larger blob size support
New regions added for Azure Blob storage object replication public preview
Choose to allow or disallow blob public access on Azure Storage accounts
Azure geo-zone-redundant storage is now generally available