Microsoft FastTrack for Azure
Work collaboratively with Azure engineers to onboard customers. Grow your business by accelerating time to value and expertise.
Our goal is to work hand in hand with you early and throughout customer engagements to improve customer satisfaction and maximise our mutual customers’ success in using Azure services. Nominate your customers for FastTrack for Azure to help accelerate your customers’ cloud adoption and enjoy these benefits:
Collaborate with Azure engineers to align on plan and approach to successfully build and deploy Azure solutions and expedite your customers’ onboarding.
Better understand technical principles and practices with direct access to Azure engineers throughout the engagement.
Architecture design review
Build or verify optimal, scalable solutions in architectural design review sessions with Azure engineers.
Engineering-led technical resources
Strengthen your awareness of all Azure solutions and FastTrack for Azure best practices to help your customers maximise the value of the cloud.
"Because of programs like FastTrack for Azure, we feel very confident that we can grow our business two- to threefold over the next two or three years."
To participate in FastTrack for Azure, nominate customers that meet all of these criteria:
- Customer must be located in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, or Western Europe (English only).
- Customer must have an identified Azure project estimated to consume a minimum of USD5,000 per month (or local currency equivalent) of Azure services.
- Customer must have an active paid Azure subscription.
- Customer cannot be directly supported by a Microsoft Cloud Solution Architect.
- Customer must be ready to build and deploy a FastTrack-supported Azure solution as indicated on the FastTrack for Azure roadmap.
Working hand in hand with Azure engineers can help accelerate cloud adoption for your customers and grow your business faster by accelerating your time to value and expertise. The benefits to Partner of FastTrack for Azure engagement include:
- Direct access to Azure Engineers and best-practices technical guidance
- Knowledge transfer of Azure solutions patterns and practices
- Confidence building and accelerated deployment of Azure solutions to production for your customers
FastTrack for Azure is a customer success service available to eligible customers at no cost. There is no cost for Partners to participate in the engagements.
FastTrack for Azure provides customers with resources, tools, and access to experts (Azure engineers and partners) to help deploy Azure solutions into production for those projects that are estimated to consume USD5,000 (or local equivalent) per month of Azure services. Activate Azure is a 4-day on-site engagement with a Microsoft Services Engineer aimed at deploying the initial, low-friction Azure workload through proof of concept activities. A customer eligible for FastTrack for Azure should be beyond an Activate Azure engagement. For more information, please work with your account team to determine which programme is best for you.
To learn more about the programme, please visit azure.com/FastTrack.