Azure Time Series Insights Gen2 is now generally available
Published date: 21 July, 2020
Azure Time Series Insights Gen2, our pay-as-you-go IoT Analytics offering, is now generally available and features a number of new capabilities that are powerful yet simple to use:
- Built for industrial IoT scale to ingest data from millions of devices producing billions of events.
- Retention-based warm and near-infinite BYO cold stores.
- Support for Azure Blob and Azure Data Lake Gen2 storage.
- Native support for highly efficient Apache Parquet file format on cold storage.
- Time Series model to contextualise IoT data for asset-centric analytics.
- Native connections to Azure IoT Hub and Event Hub for ingestion of IoT data streams.
- A first-class web experience featuring time series modelling, interpolation, scalar and aggregate functions, categorical variables, scatter plots and time-shifting of time series signals to analyse the data.
- Rich query APIs that support interpolation, scalar and aggregate functions, categorical variables and new conditional logic.
- PowerBI connector to enable you to take your time series queries directly into PowerBI for a unified view of your data estate.
Learn more about Time Series Insights Gen2:
- Azure Time Series Gen2 documentation.
- Build 2020 – Make your IoT data useful with an end-to-end analytics platform, Azure Time Series Insights.
- Channel 9 IoT Show – Deep Dive: Analysing IoT data using Times Series Insights.
- Channel 9 IoT Show – Using Azure Time Series Insights to create an industrial IoT analytics platform.