General availability: Logic Apps with new hosting options
Published date: 25 May, 2021
Logic Apps is now updated with a set of new capabilities:
- Logic Apps will now run on a new containerized runtime, the same runtime powering Azure Functions, providing hosting flexibility to:
- Run on Functions, App Service, Kubernetes, Docker and any cloud.
- Deploy multiple workflows to a single Logic App simplifying automated deployments and CI/CD pipelines.
- Enable enterprise features such as private endpoints, simpler and more cost effective VNET access, deployment slots, and more.
- New Visual Studio code extension that allows local development.
- Stateless workflows that can significantly enhance performance for request/ response scenarios.
- Modern and compact design making it easier to author larger, more complex workflows and view more steps at once without scrolling.