Today, we are excited to announce a promotional offer for Azure ExpressRoute, making it easier to get started with fast, private network connections between your on-premises environment and Azure. Try out the Azure ExpressRoute 10 Mbps Network Service Provider (NSP) offering free of charge
* from January 1, 2015 through June 30, 2015. This promotion for the ExpressRoute 10 Mbps NSP offering is available to both new and existing customers in all regions where ExpressRoute is currently offered
. We’re also excited that some of our partners are complementing our promotion with their own offers so you can enjoy a cost-effective way to evaluate ExpressRoute connectivity. Here are details of partners offering complementary promotions:
- British Telecom (BT) is matching the ExpressRoute promotion with a free 10 Mbps offer through June 30, 2015.
- Colt is offering its IP-VPN customers 10 Mbps free private access to Microsoft Azure’s service through June 30, 2015. See offer details here.
- Level 3 is offering 10 Mbps IPVPN connections free through June 30, 2015. Please contact your Level 3 account representative for more details.
- Verizon is offering a 6-month promotion for Secure Cloud Interconnect on their basic data plan for first-time clients with a 2-year agreement up to 1 TB per month. Talk to your account representative for complete details.
- AT&T offers a trial of NetBond for 6 months. To learn more, please click here.
ExpressRoute gives you a fast and reliable connection to Azure, making it suitable for scenarios such as data migration, replication for business continuity, disaster recovery, and other high-availability strategies. It also allows you to enable hybrid scenarios by letting you seamlessly extend your existing datacenter to Azure. Learn more about the service here
. Don’t miss this opportunity to try out the high speed, low latency, 10 Mbps ExpressRoute connection—offered at zero cost during this limited promotion! Contact your account manager to get started, or sign up here
if you are an Azure Direct customer.
*Note that other partner Network Service Provider charges may still apply. Contact the specific partner for further information on their charges.