Optimizing your cloud workloads can seem like a complex and daunting task. We created Azure Advisor, a personalized guide to Azure best practices, to make it easier to get the most out of Azure. Azure Advisor helps you optimize your Azure resources for high availability, security, performance, and cost by providing free, personalized recommendations based on your usage and configurations.
We’ve posted a new video series to help you learn how to use Advisor to optimize your Azure workloads. You’ll find out how to:
- Export and share Advisor recommendation reports.
- Remediate your first Advisor recommendation.
- Access Advisor from the command line.
- Integrate Advisor with your organization’s ticketing system and consume the service programmatically via API.
- Review all your recommendations from across Azure in a single place.
Watch one of the first videos in the series now:
Once you’re comfortable with Advisor, you can begin reviewing and remediating your recommendations. Visit Advisor in the Azure portal to get started, and for more in-depth guidance see the Advisor documentation. Let us know if you have a suggestion for Advisor by submitting an idea via our tool, or send us an email at email@example.com.