Docker on Azure
Secure and manage enterprise container apps in the cloud
Modernize your applications and infrastructure
Quickly and easily migrate your apps to Azure to increase security and modernize app services. With Docker deployment on Azure, you’re able to run modern and traditional Linux or Windows apps with enterprise-grade security, support, and scale.
Get integrated management, security, and cost savings
Drive down operational costs and improve efficiency by taking advantage of a uniform operating model and secure supply chain for your traditional and cloud apps in Docker containers.
- Support for Linux and Windows Server containers.
- Flexibility to support microservices and traditional app workloads.
- Integrated graphical user interface-based management and operation.
- Granular role-based access control (RBAC) and support for lightweight directory. access protocol (LDAP) and Azure Active Directory integration.
- End-to-end security model for a more secure supply chain.
Azure integration benefits
- Familiar Azure admin user experience.
- Deep integration with the underlying Azure infrastructure—get native infrastructure capabilities without additional configuration.
- Secure and easy-to-manage Azure network and instance configuration.
- Auto-provisioned and auto-configured load balancers.