- Stateful firewall as a service
- Built-in high availability with unrestricted cloud scalability
- Ability to centrally create, enforce, and log application and network connectivity policies
- Outbound source network address translation (SNAT) support
- Fully integrated with Azure Monitor for logging and analytics
Stateful firewall as a service
Enable turnkey firewall capabilities in your virtual network to control and log access to apps and resources.
High availability and cloud scale
Azure Firewall automatically scales with your usage during peak load or as your business grows, eliminating the need to predict and reserve capacity for peak usage.
Network- and application-level connectivity policies
Write policies that span fully-qualified domain name filtering for outbound HTTP(s) traffic and network filtering controls, using IP address, port, and protocol. Restrict access, prevent data exfiltration, and create connectivity policies across multiple subscriptions and virtual networks.
Communicate with outside resources using SNAT
Azure Firewall provides a static public IP address for your virtual network resources using source network address translation (SNAT). This allows outside firewalls to identify traffic originating from your virtual network.
Central logging and analytics
Use fully-integrated, built-in monitoring and reporting right in one place with Azure Monitor.
Related products and services
Ready to start building?
Let’s set up your free account.
- $200 credit for 30 days
- 12 months of popular free services
- 25+ services always free