You'll learn about the five stages of the SQL Migration Roadmap:
- Understand your database footprint and potential approaches to migration.
- Assess the discovered workload requirements and any dependencies.
- Plan and describe the workloads to be migrated, the tool to be used for migration, and the target platform for the workload.
- Transform any workloads not currently compatible with modern data platforms. Optimize workloads to take advantage of new features.
- Perform migration, validate successful migration, and remediate applications where required.