H.S. Data Ltd
We help companies of all sizes get their business up and running in the cloud securely and efficiently.
The capabilities and benefits of Microsoft Azure are limitless and allow you to migrate all or part of your IT infrastructure to the cloud.
H.S. Data, as your preferred service partner, will help you design, build, and manage Azure solutions that are customized for your business.
Our specialists can manage your company’s move to the Cloud, by understanding your needs, analysing your current infrastructure and helping you create your cloud strategy.
We will help you to implement your cloud strategy and guide you to migrate an existing application to the Microsoft Azure Cloud platform, extending your infrastructure to the cloud (IaaS), or to build your first cloud application using Azure Services (Paas).
H.S. Data, as a Microsoft Silver Cloud Platform, Datacenter and Cloud Productivity Partner, has the necessary skills and the demonstrated experience in helping customers transition to the Cloud, using the most popular Azure solutions, such as:
• Azure Active Directory Premium - Identity and Access Management for the Cloud
• Build Web apps & Mobile apps with Azure services
• Deliver Virtual Machines scenarios on Azure
• Use the cloud for your dev/test environment
• Storage, Backup, and Recovery
Combining our expert knowledge of Microsoft Azure and the powerful capabilities that this platform offers, your company will benefit by:
• Reducing hardware related costs by extending your existing IT on the Cloud - Azure hybrid cloud solutions give you the best of both worlds, your datacentre and the cloud: more IT options, less complexity and cost.
• Scale as you need, pay as you go - Azure’s pay-as-you-go services can quickly scale up or down to match demand, so you only pay for what you use.
• Increasing your productivity - Azure Platform’s integrated tools, pre-built templates and managed services make it easier to build and manage enterprise, mobile, Web and Internet of Things (IoT) apps faster, using skills you already have and technologies you already know.
• Protecting your data - Microsoft has made an industry-leading commitment to the protection and privacy of your data. Rely on a trusted cloud
• Running your apps anywhere
• Making smarter decisions with Azure’s predictive analytics services, which redefine business intelligence.
• Using an open and flexible platform