Azure Migration Program
Get the guidance and expert help you need at every stage of the cloud migration journey. Migrate infrastructure, databases, and apps—and move forward with confidence.Join program
Simplify your cloud migration journey
Watch to get an overview of the Azure Migration Program and how it can help you confidently migrate to Azure. Learn how get proactive guidance and tools—plus the right mix of expert help at every stage of your migration journey.
Flexible to meet your unique needs
Migrate your infrastructure, databases, and apps on your own terms
Find the cloud migration companies and specialized Azure migration partners that best fit your scenario
Get the specific security, governance, data, and networking design guidance you need for your project
Optimize costs to meet your budget
Qualify for Azure credits to help offset transition costs as you migrate
Get cloud migration services from subsidized partners for assessment and migration
Learn cloud skills with Azure technical training through Microsoft Learn and accredited partners
High confidence with the right expert help
Get direct access to FastTrack for Azure engineers to help plan your cloud migration and design your architecture
Work with specialized migration partners to address your unique needs
Continue to get support from migration experts even after your migration is complete
See what Azure Migration Program customers have to say
British Council cut costs nearly in half
British Council, the United Kingdom’s international organization for cultural relationship and educational opportunities, migrated to the cloud on an accelerated timeline and cut IT costs by close to 50 percent with the help of the Azure Migration Program and Microsoft partner Nordcloud.
TINE SA lowered costs and improved operations
"It was shocking to see that we had so many servers running so much more than we needed. Some were running only one process that we easily migrated. And many could just shut down. Overall, we really optimized our costs."Morten Hansen, Infrastructure Architect, TINE SA
Global telecommunications leader gains versatility in the cloud
"Not only did moving to the cloud give us the versatility to be able to scale up and scale down in any country where we needed to operate, but it also gave us the robustness from a disaster recovery perspective."Willie Ryan, Global EHS and IT Director, Actavo
Get the help you need to simplify your journey to the cloud
Self-guided digital support
- Immediate access to curated resources designed to support your migration efforts
- A call from an Azure sales specialist to help answer questions about Azure and your migration plans
- A short email series with guidance and next steps
- Access to learn cloud skills with Azure technical training through Microsoft Learn and accredited partners
- Expert help from FastTrack for Azure engineers and specialized migration partners
- Assistance to deliver your project, including planning, design, and migrating your workloads to Azure
- Offers to help offset your migration costs (based on eligibility)
- Access to Azure technical training and certifications tailored to your organization's needs
*Note: Guided deployments have a minimum project size to qualify. See the form for details.
Azure Migration Program FAQs
What are the benefits of the Azure Migration Program?
The Azure Migration Program helps accelerate your journey to the cloud by providing the following benefits:
- Best practices, resources, and guidance
- Technical skill building
- Azure engineering support
- Specialized migration partners
- Migration tools
- Offers for reducing migration costs
Which geographic regions are supported?
The Azure Migration Program is available to all Azure customers. The program offers direct assistance to customers in the following supported geographic areas: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bolivia, Brazil, Brunei, Canada, Chile, Columbia, Costa Rica, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Guatemala, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Myanmar, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Singapore, Slovakia, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Trinidad & Tobago, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela and Vietnam. Expansion to other regions is being planned and will be announced closer to the launch dates. Local language coverage is dependent on resource availability.
Am I eligible to join the Azure Migration Program?
The Azure Migration Program is available to all Azure customers through self-nomination, or nomination on a customer’s behalf from a partner or Microsoft account team.
How do I join the Azure Migration Program?
- Contact us: Start by submitting a simple form telling us about your migration project.
- Find out more: After you submit the form, Microsoft will assemble a mix of resources and advise you on the next steps.
- Migrate and maximize your ROI: Microsoft will help you to assess and migrate your environment. In addition, we’ll provide you with resources to optimize your costs and secure your environment for ongoing success with Azure.
How much does the Azure Migration Program cost?
There’s no additional cost for the Azure Migration Program for Azure customers.
How does the Azure Migration Program work with partners?
Microsoft believes that every customer can benefit from using Azure and should engage with a migration partner on this journey. We will either provide you with resources directly or match you with a migration partner if you don't already have one.