- Several new forthcoming Azure services and partner solutions that integrate with Key Vault for encryption-at-rest, and securing passwords and other secrets. Since the preview of Key Vault in January, we have seen strong interest from customers and partners alike.
- Working with industry leaders like Barracuda, Check Point, Fortinet, Websense, Palo Alto Networks, F5 and Alert Logic to enable a variety of appliances such as load balancers, WAN optimizers and network security appliances in Azure.
- Barracuda Web Application Firewall inspects inbound web traffic and blocks attacks targeted at web applications.
- CloudLink SecureVM enables control when and where VMs boot, using VM volume encryption and pre-boot authorization with VM image integrity validation.
- Trend Micro Deep Security Platform delivers automated and highly scalable cloud security.
Privacy and Control. Microsoft implements strong privacy protections in Azure services and makes a clear commitment through strong policies to provide customers with control over their data.
Transparency. Microsoft informs customer where data is stored, how it is secured, who can access it, and under what circumstances.
Compliance. Microsoft invests heavily in the development of robust and innovative compliance processes.Security, privacy, compliance, transparency, and control are all necessary for cloud computing customers to trust cloud services providers. With these elements in place through the right technologies and processes, customers can move to the cloud with confidence.