Azure IoT Remote Monitoring update
Updated: October 15, 2017
New updates to Azure IoT Remote Monitoring, a solution accelerator that's fully operational right out of the box, are now available. New features include:
Enhanced UI: Operator experiences are even smoother with production-ready controls, and improvements in code clarity allow any developer to customize with ease.
- Enhanced operator scenarios:
- Advanced rules and streaming powered by Azure Stream Analytics engine.
- Live maintenance mode to track your device's telemetry while doing maintenance.
- Richer out-of-the-box demo experience.
- Easier device connectivity: See your device details light up in the platform automatically—no need to customize the UI.
- Better maps: Our device tracking is now powered by Azure Maps, the latest technology to provide geospatial context to data.
- Richer integration options: We've invested in third party integration, and have new tutorials that showcase integration with services such as Power BI, Azure Time Series Insights, and Azure Data Lake.