View linked GitHub activity from the Kanban board
Posted on Friday, June 21, 2019
In the Sprint 153 Update of Azure DevOps, we continue to enhance the Azure Boards integration with GitHub. Now you can get information about your linked GitHub commits, pull requests and issues from your Kanban board. This information will give you a quick sense of where an item is and allow you to directly navigate to the GitHub commit, pull request, or issue for more details.
Check out the features list below for more.
- Changes to Azure DevOps IP address ranges
- Auditing public preview
- Manage security groups and permissions from the command line
- Quickly view linked GitHub activity from the Kanban board
- Copy work items with attachments and links
- Preview text files on work item
- See all teams in boards, backlogs, and sprints pickers
- Updates to hosted pipelines images
- A simpler way to work with artifacts
- Use cron syntax to specify schedules in a YAML file
- Updates to multi-stage pipelines public preview