Azure Monitor for virtual machine scale sets are now in preview
Posted on Wednesday, June 26, 2019
Now available in preview, monitor your Windows and Linux virtual machine scale sets from within the scale set resource blade. This update includes several enhancements:
- In-blade monitoring for your scale set with “Top N”, aggregate, and list views across the entire scale set.
- Drill down experience to identify issues on a particular scale set instance.
- Updated mapping UI to display the entire dependency diagram across your scale set while supporting drill down maps for a single instance.
- UI based enablement of monitoring from the scale set resource blade.
- Updated examples for enabling monitoring using Azure Resource Manager templates.
- Use of policy to enable monitoring for your scale set.