Azure Reserved Virtual Machine Instances
Reserve virtual machines in advance and save up to 82 percent when combined with Azure Hybrid Benefit
- Exchange or cancel reservations as business needs evolve
- Easily purchase in a few steps
- Budget and forecast better with upfront payment for one-year or three-year terms
- Gain peace of mind with prioritized compute capacity
More cloud, less cost
Significantly reduce costs—up to 72 percent on pay-as-you-go prices—with one-year or three-year terms on Windows and Linux virtual machines. When you combine the cost savings inherent to Azure Reserved Virtual Machines Instances with the added value of the Azure Hybrid Benefit, you can save up to 82 percent.
Lower your total cost of ownership by combining Azure Reserved Instances with pay-as-you-go prices to manage costs across predictable and variable workloads.
What's more, you can now improve budgeting and forecasting with a single up-front payment, easily calculating your investments.
Simplicity meets flexibility
Select and purchase Reserved Instances in three easy steps—specify your Azure region, virtual machine type, and term (one year or three years) and that's it. Plan, implement, and execute against your desired workloads with prioritized datacenter capacity around the globe to ensure resources are available when and where you need them.
While Reserved Instances require making upfront commitments on compute capacity, they also provide flexibility should your business needs change. Easily exchange or cancel Reserved Instances at any time.
- Exchange Reserved Instances across any region and any series as your workload or application needs change.
- Cancel your Reserved Instances if you no longer need the capacity you purchased. Cancel at any time in the reservation term for an adjusted refund.