Denne videoen er ikke tilgjengelig på Norsk. Videoen er tilgjengelig på English (US).
Enabling secure remote work using Windows Virtual Desktop
Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD) is a comprehensive desktop and app virtualization service running in Azure to enable secure remote work. Christiaan Brinkhoff joins Scott Hanselman to show how WVD is different from other desktop virtualization technologies, as well as how easy it is to implement and maintain. Deploy and scale your Windows desktops and apps on Azure in minutes and get built-in security and compliance features.
- Windows Virtual Desktop overview
- Getting started: Windows Virtual Desktop ARM-based Azure portal
- Proactively monitor ARM-based Windows Virtual Desktop with Azure Log Analytics and Azure Monitor
- Create a profile container with Azure Files and AD Domain Services
- Deliver remote desktops and apps from Azure with Windows Virtual Desktop
- Set up MSIX app attach
- Microsoft 365 Roadmap
- WVD Community
- Create a free account (Azure)