Denne videoen er ikke tilgjengelig på Norsk. Videoen er tilgjengelig på English (US).
Apache Kafka on HDInsight
Raghav Mohan joins Scott Hanselman to talk about Apache Kafka on HDInsight, which added the open-source distributed streaming platform last year to complete a scalable, big data streaming scenario on Azure. The service has come a long way since - processing millions of events/sec, petabytes of data/day to power scenarios like Toyota's connected car, Office 365's clickstream analytics, fraud detection for large banks, etc. Deploy managed, cost-effective Kafka clusters on Azure HDInsight with a 99.9% SLA with just 4 clicks or pre-created ARM templates.
For more information, see:
- Announcing Apache Kafka for Azure HDInsight General Availability
- Apache Kafka for HDInsight
- Start with Apache Kafka on HDInsight (docs)
- Use Apache Kafka with Storm on HDInsight (docs)
- Apache Spark streaming (DStream) example with Kafka on HDInsight (docs)
- Analyze logs for Apache Kafka on HDInsight (docs)