Profilen Wipro Technologies er ikke tilgjengelig på Norsk. Informasjonen er tilgjengelig på English (US).
Digitalization is disrupting and challenging many traditional ways of doing things. A new way of delivering Data Center capabilities is imminent as the world goes digital. Wipro’s Boundary Less Data Center (BLDC) offering is based on an innovative IT transformational approach that is workload centric, software-defined, and hyper resilient. This helps enterprises to extend the capabilities of their traditional enterprise data centers into a scalable hybrid IT and offers transformative analytics to gain insights from enterprise assets and workloads, evaluates IT resiliency and provides a technology blue print to maximize the business value of IT investments for enterprises. The BLDC solution enables hybrid IT through Azure Pack for on-premise environment and Azure for public Cloud environment.
The Service offerings available through this framework are:
- Azure assessment services for the existing landscape and workloads
- Application rationalization services
- Application design and migration to Azure as both IaaS and PaaS leveraging Azure services
- Re-host / Re-platform / Re-factor services
- Development of Azure based web, mobile and Enterprise applications
- DevOps services
- Active Directory Integration services
- Azure Media Services
- Monitoring / Management / Support services
Work loads that we are experienced in migrating are:
- Windows, .NET, Linux, Java and Open source
- Remediating/Re-platforming other OS workloads
- Data base and Business Intelligence
- Data warehouses
- Big Data and Analytics
- SAP, Oracle
- Dev/Test environment
Business benefits to customers:
o Reduction in overall IT footprint and hence optimized cost
o Agility for new projects enabling response to consumer demand
o Intelligent financial management & Outcome based services with a variability & cycle time reduction
o Billing and charge back through Cloud brokerage layer facilitates fulfilment, workflow, metering and chargeback for various business units.
We have the capability and experience in providing both bespoke application migration/development services on Azure and complete end to end services looking at your IT landscape to recommending the migration strategy to execution and operations - all as managed services. Over several years through millions of $s of investments, Wipro has developed several accelerators, frameworks and best practices that help you provide predictability for the outcome desired with an increased TTM advantage at an optimized cost.