Preview: Azure Backup reports through Power BI
wtorek, 11 lipca 2017
Azure Backup now provides reports by using Power BI. These reports provide the ability to gauge backup health, view restore trends, and understand storage usage patterns across subscriptions and across vaults. More important, you have the power to generate your own reports and build customizations by using Power BI.
Here are the key benefits:
- Zero infrastructure. You don't need to set up a reporting server, database, or any other infrastructure, because everything is completely managed in the cloud. All you need is a storage account and a Power BI subscription.
- Central reporting across subscriptions and vaults. You can view reports across subscriptions and across vaults to get a centralized view of protected assets, track organization SLAs, meet compliance requirements across departments, and meet similar business needs.
- Open data model. You can create your own reports and customize existing reports because the Azure Backup management data model is publicly available.
- Access control. Power BI provides the capability to create organizational content packs. You can share selected reports inside the organization and restrict access to reports based on your requirements.
- Export to Event Hub and Log Analytics. Besides the ability to export data to storage account and visualize it by using an Azure Backup content pack in Power BI, you can export reporting data to Azure Event Hubs and Log Analytics for further analysis in Operations Management Suite and other tools.
Uzyskaj $200 środków na korzystanie z platformy Azure i bezpłatny dostęp do popularnych usług przez 12 miesięcyRozpocznij bezpłatnie
Subskrybenci uzyskują do $1800 za rok korzystania z usług platformy AzureAktywuj teraz
Dołącz do programu BizSpark i uzyskaj bezpłatnie usługi systemu AzureDowiedz się więcej