Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) pricing GA
Simplify the deployment, management, and operations of Kubernetes
US government entities are eligible to purchase Azure Government services from a licensing solution provider with no upfront financial commitment, or directly through a pay-as-you-go online subscription.
Important—The price in R$ is merely a reference; this is an international transaction and the final price is subject to exchange rates and the inclusion of IOF taxes. An eNF will not be issued.
Azure Germany is available to customers and partners who have already purchased this, doing business in the European Union (EU), the European Free Trade Association (EFTA), and in the United Kingdom (UK). It provides data residency in Germany with additional levels of control and data protection. You can also sign up for a free Azure trial.
Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)
Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) is a free container service that simplifies the deployment, management, and operations of Kubernetes as a fully managed Kubernetes container orchestrator service. Paying for only the virtual machines, and associated storage and networking resources consumed makes AKS the most efficient and cost-effective container service on the market.
Free Cluster Management
There is no charge for cluster management.
Option to add Uptime SLA
Financially-backed service level agreement (SLA) that guarantees an uptime of 99.95% for the Kubernetes API server for clusters that use Azure Availability Zone and 99.9% for clusters that do not use Azure Availability Zone.
|Uptime SLA||$- per cluster per hour|
Pricing for nodes - only pay for what you use
Only pay for the virtual machines instances, storage and networking resources consumed by your Kubernetes cluster. To estimate the cost of the required resources please see the Container Services calculator.
IP address options
Every Azure Cloud service containing one or more Azure Virtual Machines is automatically assigned a free dynamic virtual IP (VIP) address. For an additional charge, you can also get:
- Instance-level public IP addresses—A dynamic public IP address (PIP) that is assigned to a virtual machine for direct access.
- Reserved IP addresses—A public IP address that can be reserved and used as a VIP address.
- Load-balanced IP addresses—Additional load-balanced VIP addresses that can be assigned to an Azure Cloud Service containing one or more Azure Virtual Machines.
Support & SLA
- Free billing and subscription management support.
- For customers using free cluster management, we will strive to attain at least 99.5% uptime for the Kubernetes API server.
- For customers who have purchased Uptime SLA, we guarantee uptime of 99.95% for the Kubernetes API server for clusters that use Azure Availability Zone and 99.9% for clusters that does not use Azure Availability Zone.
- The availability of the agent nodes in your cluster is covered by the Virtual Machines SLA. Please see the Virtual Machines SLA for more details.
Azure Kubernetes Service pricing FAQ
Uptime for Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) is highly important to Azure and we have an internal goal to keep the monthly uptime percentage above 99.5% for the Kubernetes API server regardless of the applicability of a financially-backed service level agreement.
Uptime for Kubernetes API server covers the availability of the Kubernetes API server, which is the entry point for Kubernetes management operations (deploy, scale, update, etc.). Agent nodes availability (covered by the existing VM SLA) covers availability of the compute instances where applications run.
Estimate your monthly costs for Azure services
Review Azure pricing frequently asked questions
Learn more about Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)
Review technical tutorials, videos, and more resources