General availability: In-Memory OLTP in Azure SQL Database Premium
已于 2016年11月9日 发布
You can use In-Memory OLTP to achieve incredible performance gains (up to 30X) for transaction processing and data ingestion in your Azure SQL Database Premium databases, with no or minimal changes to the application. Memory-optimized tables, memory-optimized tables types, and natively compiled T-SQL modules are now generally available in all Premium databases, including databases in Premium elastic pools.
Consider using In-Memory OLTP for the following scenarios:
- High-throughput and low-latency transaction processing (for example, trading and gaming)
- Data ingestion from events or IoT devices
- Low-latency relational cache
- Optimizing table-valued parameters (TVPs) and temp tables
- Case study: High Speed IoT Data Ingestion Using In-Memory OLTP in Azure
To complement the transaction processing benefits of In-Memory OLTP, Azure SQL Database also supports columnstore indexes to improve the performance of reporting and analytics workloads.
To learn more about In-Memory OLTP and columnstore indexes in Azure SQL Database, see the Azure blog post.