Azure SQL 数据库
使用云中的托管和智能 SQL 构建随业务同步扩展的应用
在完全托管的 SQL 数据库上更快构建你的下一款应用
Part of the Azure SQL family, Azure SQL Database is an intelligent, scalable, relational database service built for the cloud. Optimize performance and durability with automated, AI-powered features that are always up to date. With serverless compute and Hyperscale storage options that automatically scale resources on demand, you’re free to focus on building new applications without worrying about storage size or resource management.
Eliminate the complexity of configuring and managing high availability, tuning, backups, and other database tasks with a fully managed SQL database.
Accelerate your application development in the only cloud with evergreen SQL using the latest SQL Server capabilities, and never worry about updates, upgrades, or end of support again.
Break through the resource limitations that can affect your application’s performance. Azure SQL Database Hyperscale adapts to changing requirements by rapidly scaling storage up to 100 TB. Flexible, cloud-native architecture allows storage to grow as needed and enables you to back up data almost instantaneously and restore your database in minutes—regardless of the size of the data operation.
Build modern apps your way with provisioned and serverless compute options. Azure SQL Database serverless simplifies performance management and helps developers focus on building apps faster and more efficiently with compute resources that automatically scale based on workload demand.
SQL Database serverless is best for scenarios where usage is intermittent and unpredictable and you only pay for compute resources you use on a per-second basis, which optimizes overall price performance.
Switch to Azure SQL Database and get better price performance than with other cloud providers. Azure SQL Database meets your mission-critical requirements and costs up to 86 percent less than the competition.1
Use Azure Hybrid Benefit for SQL Server to maximize the value from your current licensing investments. Use your SQL Server licenses with Software Assurance and save up to 55 percent compared to pay-as-you-go pricing on SQL Database.2
- 使用 Visual Studio 和 Azure Data Studio 等熟悉的工具在常用平台（包括 Windows、Linux 和 Mac）上进行开发。
- Build intelligent applications faster using popular languages such as .NET, Java, Node.js, Ruby, PHP, and Python.
- Implement CI/CD Pipelines with Azure DevOps or GitHub.
- Manage and scale your entire application and data stack using Azure App Service.
- 利用 SQL 数据库和应用服务中的原生支持简化 .NET 应用集成。
- Enable tamper-evident, cryptographic verification for your centralized data stores from within your database with SQL Database ledger. No data migration or application changes required.
- Remediate potential threats in real time with intelligent threat protection and proactive vulnerability assessment alerts.
- Get industry-leading, multi-layered protection with built-in security controls including network security, encryption, and access and key management.
- Take advantage of the most comprehensive compliance coverage of any cloud database service.
- Protect your data with Always Encrypted technology, where encryption keys are never revealed to the database engine.
浏览所有 SQL 数据库定价选项，并找到适合你的工作负载的性能。
快速缩放以满足由其出现挑战的大量用户带来的需求峰值。了解 Icertis 如何通过 Azure SQL 数据库无服务器降低成本，并帮助其客户获得所需的适当性能级别。
了解 Paychex 如何迁移到 Azure SQL 数据库以应对其爆炸式增长。使用弹性池，Paychex 可以大规模提供具有高性能和可用性的应用，同时优化其成本。
Boosting efficiency and scaling for growth
Learn how Axpo is using SQL Database serverless and Azure Machine Learning to evaluate the status and performance of its hydro plant equipment in real time.
ClearSale 的规模已超出其本地平台，并迁移到了 SQL 数据库超大规模。了解他们现在如何处理每分钟几乎无限数量的事务，并自动扩展以适应其增长。
Unlocking new scale and efficiency
Learn how Schneider Electric consolidated 1,500 virtual machines (VMs), databases, and reporting apps into a single Hyperscale database with the power to scale with the company’s needs.
了解 Thomson Reuters Elite 如何使用 Azure SQL 数据库通过本地实现来显著加快市场进入速度并降低成本。
Documentation, learning, and migration resources
迁移到 SQL 数据库
Get started right away with the Azure Migration Center.
Explore tutorials, samples, and other documentation to learn how to use SQL Database.
Expand your knowledge and earn certifications with hands-on online courses.
Azure SQL 数据库更新、博客和公告
有关 Azure SQL 数据库的常见问题解答
Azure SQL Database provides the following deployment options for an Azure SQL database:
- As a single database with its own set of resources managed via a logical server.
- As a pooled database in an elastic pool with a shared set of resources managed through a logical server
In general, elastic pools are designed for a typical software-as-a-service (SaaS) application pattern, where there is one database per customer or tenant. Purchasing individual databases and over provisioning to meet the variable and peak demand for each database is often not cost efficient, but with pools, you manage the collective performance and the databases scale up and down automatically. Our intelligent engine recommends a pool for databases when a usage pattern warrants it. For details, see elastic pool guidance.
The Azure Hybrid Benefit for SQL Server helps you maximize the value from your current licensing investments and accelerate your migration to the cloud. Azure Hybrid Benefit for SQL Server is an Azure-based benefit that enables you to use your SQL Server licenses with active Software Assurance to pay a reduced rate (“base rate”) on vCore-based Azure SQL Database and Azure SQL Managed Instance. You may apply this benefit even if the SKU is active but note the base rate will be applied from the time you select it in the portal. No credit will be issued retroactively.
You can activate the Azure Hybrid Benefit via the Azure Portal by attesting you have sufficient active licenses with Software Assurance.
The Azure Hybrid Benefit for SQL Server provides:
- The ability to move your licenses to a fully managed platform-as-a-service (PaaS) product. Azure is the only cloud that provides this ability. Amazon Web Services Relational Database Service (RDS) is not eligible for bring-your-own-license (BYOL) and must be offered as "license-included."
- Four cores in the cloud for every one core on-premises for Enterprise edition customers in the general purpose or Hyperscale service tiers.
- 180 days of dual-use rights to apply to current deployment (on premises or on third-party cloud) and in Azure to allow for data migration.
No. Azure SQL Database is a fully managed database service, which means that Microsoft operates SQL Server for you and ensures its availability and performance. SQL Database also includes innovative features to enhance your business continuity, such as built-in high availability. A comprehensive security portfolio allows you to implement intelligent features like threat detection, so that don’t have to worry about administering or maintaining hundreds or thousands of your SQL Server databases. View the full feature comparison of Azure SQL Database and SQL Server.
主要根据可用性、存储类型和 IOPS 区分基于 vCore 的服务层级：
“超大规模”适用于大多数业务工作负载，针对联机事务处理 (OLTP) 和混合事务分析工作负载 (HTAP) 进行了优化，具有高度可缩放的存储大小、读取扩展和快速数据库还原功能。
“业务关键”最适合事务率高、IO 延迟低的 OLTP 应用程序。它通过使用多个同步更新副本提供最高的故障复原能力和快速故障转移。
Connectivity between your Microsoft Azure SQL Database and the Azure Internet gateway is guaranteed at least 99.99 percent of the time, regardless of your service tier. 0.01 percent is reserved for patches, upgrades, and failovers. For more information, read the SLA. For information about the availability architecture of Azure SQL Database, see high availability and Azure SQL Database.
准备就绪后，开始设置 Azure 免费帐户。免费开始使用
1基于一项由 Microsoft 委托 GigaOm 于 2019 年 8 月进行的研究的数据提出的性价比声明。该研究比较了业务关键型服务层上的单个 80 vCore 第 5 代 Azure SQL 数据库与 SQL Server 的 Amazon Web Services 关系数据库服务 (AWS RDS) 的 db.r4.16x 大型产品之间的性价比。基准数据取自 GigaOm 分析现场测试，该测试源自公认的行业标准 TPC Benchmark™ E (TPC-E)，基于只读事务和更新密集型事务的混合体，模拟复杂 OLTP 应用程序环境中的活动。性价比由 GigaOm 计算，即连续三年运行云平台的成本除以每秒事务的吞吐量。价格基于截至 2019 年 8 月 Azure SQL 数据库在美国东部和 AWS RDS 在美国东部（俄亥俄州）的公开价格而定。性价比结果基于 GigaOm 分析现场测试中详述的配置而定。实际结果和价格可能因配置和区域而异。
2基于美国东部区域每月运行 730 个小时的 8 vCore 托管实例业务关键的节省费用。节省费用依据全价（包含许可证）和基准费率（应用面向 SQL Server 的 Azure 混合权益）进行计算，不包括 SQL Server Enterprise Edition 的软件保障费用，可能会因企业协议有所差异。实际的节省费用可能因区域、实例大小、性能层而异。自 2020 年 2 月起，价格可能随时变动。