本视频不在 中文(简体) 中提供。本视频位于 English (US) 中。
No more last mile problems! Quickly deploy .NET, Python, Java and Node apps on Azure App Service
So you want to build & deploy .NET, Python, Java, Node or containerized apps on Azure? We’ll show you how to work with built-in language images, custom containers, and other developer tooling to smooth out the process of creating and delivering a web app.
- Establish a CI/CD pipeline and continuously deploy new code and containers to App Service from Visual Studio or your favorite IDE
- Publish code with App Service’s intrinsic build capabilities
- Quickly connect your app to services on-premise or to fully-managed SQL or NoSQL databases in Azure
- Use deployment slots to update your apps and add new features with zero downtime
- Migrate an existing web app to App Service and add cool new features