Azure Static Web Apps is now generally available
Published date: May 12, 2021
Azure Static Web Apps is a turnkey service for modern full-stack web apps with pre-built and pre-rendered static front-ends, and serverless API backends. You will be able to develop with popular front-end frameworks or static site generators, quickly build and test your apps locally, and deploy with a simple check-in—enabling you to focus on building your app while Azure takes care of the deployment and infrastructure.
With Azure Static Web Apps, you can take advantage of:
- Globally distributed content for production apps
- Tailored CI/CD workflows from code to cloud
- Auto-provisioned preview environments
- Custom domain configuration and free SSL certificates
- Built-in access to a variety of authentication providers
- Route-based authorization
- Custom routing
- Integration with serverless APIs powered by Azure Functions
- A custom Visual Studio Code developer extension
- A feature-rich CLI for local development
Read our announcement blog post for more details and review quickstarts, guides and tutorials in Microsoft Docs.