Get started with Azure Machine Learning
Azure Machine Learning simplifies and streamlines the process from building to deploying a predictive model in production.
1. Create an Azure subscription
You can sign up for a one-month free trial Azure subscription, and upgrade it later to a full subscription. You can also purchase an Azure subscription directly.Create Azure subscription
2. Set up a Machine Learning workspace
You or your IT support personnel can set up an ML workspace in the Microsoft Azure classic portal in just a few steps.
- Go to the Microsoft Azure classic portal and click New on the bottom left of the screen.
- Click Data Services, and choose Machine Learning
- Click Quick Create, and then enter Workspace Name, Owner, and Storage Account.
For details, see Create an Azure Machine Learning workspace.Set up your workspace
3. Start using ML Studio
Build your predictive models in Machine Learning Studio, a workbench that runs in modern web browsers. You'll use the workspace created in the previous step.Go to your workspace