Automation: Graphical authoring improvements June 2015
Aggiornamento: 24 giugno, 2015
We are continually improving the Graphical Authoring feature in Azure Automation to make authoring easier. Here are features just released:
- Activity parameter configuration functionality was combined into fewer blades to make the actions more efficient.
- In activity parameter configuration, new data sources are available: variable, credential, connection, and certificate assets. This eliminates the need to use extra activities in the runbook to get these values.
- In the test pane, input parameter values are saved so that you can reuse them between tests.
- In the test pane, the test job status and any exceptions are shown in a separate window from the runbook output.
- When you define the input parameters for a runbook, you have two more types to select from: Int64 and Decimal.
- The activities and links in the canvas can be deleted by using a right-click context menu.
- Runbook input parameters as a data source for activity parameter configuration
- Export and import graphical runbooks to allow you to store and share them
- In tests, get information on the input and output for each activity to help debugging
- Configure an activity to checkpoint the workflow when the activity finishes
- Choose to run tests on a hybrid worker for faster testing
- Easily create link conditions with a UX helper
- Graphical runbook samples in the automation gallery