Version 2 of Translator is retiring on 24 May 2021
Tanggal dipublikasikan: 27 Agustus, 2020
In May 2018, we announced the general availability of version 3 of Translator and will retire version 2 of Translator on 24 May 2021. Key benefits of version 3 of Translator include:
- More functionalities including bilingual dictionary, transliterate and translate to multiple target languages in a single request.
- Provides a layered security model as part of Azure Cognitive Services.
- Customized translations through Custom Translator.
- If you are using version 2 of Translator, please migrate your applications to version 3 before 24 May 2021 to avoid service disruption.
- Your current Translator subscription and key will work with version 3, there is no need to create a new Translator subscription in the Azure portal.