Azure IoT Edge 1.0.8 release is now available
Published date: July 23, 2019
The 1.0.8 version of Azure IoT Edge includes the following improvements below. Full release notes can be found on the GitHub release page for 1.0.8.
- Preview support for ARM64 on Linux
- Module twins are now encrypted at rest when cached on an IoT Edge device
- Performance improvements for uploading messages from Edge Hub to the cloud
- Increased reliability for syncing twin updates with the cloud
- Improved stability on ARM32
Instructions on how to update IoT Edge can be found here.