Run jobs on simple or complex recurring schedules
Azure Scheduler lets you run jobs—such as calling HTTP/S endpoints or posting messages to Azure Storage queues—on any schedule, making it ideal for recurring actions like cleaning up logs, kicking off backups, and other maintenance tasks. Integrate jobs into your applications that run immediately, on a recurring schedule, or anytime in the future—and call services both inside and outside of Azure.
The India regions are available to customers with a business presence in India.
The India Regions are available to customers with a business presence in India. The West India data center is currently only available to select volume licensing customers and partners. For more information, contact your Microsoft India partner manager or account manager.
Azure Government is available to US government entities to purchase physically and network isolated instance of Azure Government from a Licensed Azure Government Service Provider or Partner with no upfront financial commitment or fee. Or, you can sign up for a free Azure Government trial.
Important: The price in R$ is merely a reference; this is an int'l transaction and the final price is subject to exchange rates and the inclusion of IOF taxes and an eNF will not be issued.
Azure Germany is available to customers and partners in the European Union (EU) and European Free Trade Association (EFTA) and provides data residency in Germany with additional levels of control and data protection with a modest price uplift over global cloud offerings (% varies per service).
|Free||Standard||P10 Premium||P20 Premium|
|Price per month1||Free||$- per unit||$- per unit||$- per unit|
|Maximum Execution Frequency||Hourly||Every Minute||Every Minute||Every Minute|
|Job Collections||1||10 / unit||10,000 / unit||5,000 / unit|
|Jobs per Collection||5||50||50||1,000|
|Scaling||N/A||10||1 Premium unit. |
Contact us for more.
|1 Premium unit. |
Contact us for more.
Support & SLA
- Technical support for all generally available Azure services, including Azure Scheduler, is available through Azure Support. Billing and subscription management support is provided at no cost.
- Service Level Agreement (SLA): For Scheduler Standard, we guarantee that at least 99.9% of the time all scheduled jobs will initiate within 30 minutes of their planned execution times. Availability is calculated over a monthly billing cycle. For more details, visit the Azure SLA page.
- How does Scheduler billing work?
Scheduler is billed hourly on a prorated basis whenever there is one or more active job collections. One Standard unit is billed for every 10 Standard job collections (or fraction) created, prorated hourly. Similarly, one Premium unit is billed for every 10,000 Premium job collections (or fraction) created, prorated hourly.
- Do Scheduler quotas apply at the subscription level?
Quotas for scheduler are applied at the subscription level. Additionally, note that all jobs in a given job collection are tied to the region of that job collection.
- How long are job execution logs retained for?
The execution log contains a rolling 60-day history of job executions.
- Can I upgrade my Scheduler service from Free to Standard?
Yes, upgrades for existing job collections are supported by updating the tier attribute.
- How does Scheduler support for high-availability work?
Scheduler supports high availability by pairing across two regions within the same geography. US South Central is paired with US North Central, Europe North is paired with Europe West, and Asia Pacific East is paired with Asia Pacific Southeast. Jobs submitted to a given geography (refer to Geographic Availability below) may run on either of the paired regions.
- Is Scheduler an independent service from the scheduled jobs feature in Mobile Services?
Yes. While both may provide a scheduling functionality, they are independent. Scheduled jobs in Mobile Services is a feature of such service. Scheduler is a standalone scheduler service with broader use cases.