Since its general availability in July 2016, organizations around the world have been connecting with millions of customers through the scale, reliability and flexibility of Azure AD B2C. Taking a step further to help organizations comply with industry regulations and data protection laws, we are pleased to announce the general availability of Europe-based Azure AD B2C directories. Read more about Azure AD B2C’s region availability and data residency.
The directory placement is determined based on the country selected by the administrator when creating an Azure AD B2C directory in the Azure portal. If a European country is selected, the Azure AD B2C directory will reside in European datacenters. For the rest of the countries/regions, the directory will be placed in the closest location among the North American and European Azure datacenters.
- Continue expanding Azure AD B2C’s global presence with directories that reside in Asia-Pacific and China.
- Deliver multi-language support to allow organizations to deliver experiences to their customers in their own language. If you’d like to try out this functionality and provide feedback, send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org
Resources to get started
- Visit the Azure AD B2C web page
- Learn more through our documentation and samples
- Get help on Stack Overflow using the azure-ad-b2c tag.
- Let us know what you’d like to see in Azure AD B2C via our UserVoice forum
- Tweet us (@azuread)