Instead of downloading your invoice every month, you can now opt-in to receive your invoice statement attached to your monthly billing email. In addition, you can configure additional recipients for this email. Save time and send the invoice directly to your accounts payable department.
How to opt in
- Select your subscription from the subscriptions blade. You have to opt-in for each subscription you own. Click Send my invoice, you may not see this if you are not the account admin. Then opt in.
- Once you've accepted the agreement you can configure additional recipients:
- You can also access this blade from the billing history blade, or a deep link in your monthly statement notification email:
If you can't access the email settings blade:
• You must be the account administrator to configure this setting, not sure what this means? Learn more here.
• If you have a monthly invoice but aren't receiving an email, make sure you have your communication email properly set.
• This feature may not be available for certain subscriptions such as support offers, Enterprise Agreements, or Azure in Open.