RavenDB on Azure available in the Azure Store
Updated: 04 August, 2014
RavenHQ Database is the official hosted solution for RavenDB. A fully managed cloud of RavenDB servers running in Azure and a variety of scalable plans means you’ll never have to worry about installation, updates, availability, performance, security, or backups again.
To get started:
- Log in to the Azure Portal.
- In the lower pane of the management portal, click New.
- Click Store.
- In the Choose an Add-on dialog, select RavenHQ Database and click the right arrow.
- In the Personalize Add-on dialog, select the RavenHQ Database plan you want to sign up for.
- Provision your RavenHQ Database in seconds and it’s ready to use!